Hi,

I was doing a search for websites relating to the disabled. When doing this, I retrieved your email address. I am interested in exchanging links between our websites.

I have a e-pub called the "DisABLED News Press. It is FREE, and has informative as well as fun to read articles for a variety of readers. It gives tips and helpful hints for the disabled. Every month, we publish new columns giving information on travel, how-to hints, horoscopes, love and romance, and much more. All of this is available at no charge to our Internet audience. It can be seen at "www.pioneerpublications.com"

What would you recommend for the best exposure at your site. I would like you to consider linking (or listing) my site on multiple sections of your site in exchange for the same on mine for total exposure.

I am looking for a long-term advertising relationship, so please keep that in mind when making your decision.I am ready to start ASAP, so I would appreciate your consideration.

I do have a few other questions. First, how many visitors do you get a week? Second, how many visits do you get to the individual sections you are considering?

Thanks for your time and help. I look forward to sharing in our success.

Michael Moore

        Michael D. Moore          mailto:[log in to unmask]
                    Pioneer Publications All rights reserved 1999
                        http://www.pioneerpublications.com

                   --------------FREE Internet Newsletters---------------
                      Home of the DisABLED News Press and
                           the Home Based Business Press