At The University of Hull we are currently pondering on the
payment pattern set for UG home/EU students for tuition
fees and wondered how other institutions were dealing with
it.

For the current session we set two payments, 50% in
December and the balance in February.  There have been
discussions with our Students Union about amending this to
three for the next session to fall in line with the payment
of the student loan.

We forsee a problem with this!  How can we collect a third
of a student's fees if the student was late applying for
assistance and the LEA have not advised him/her of their
liability.

What payment plans do you have in place for undergraduate
home and EU students?

J.K.Bosworth