Pamela

about:

1. the 12 month rule for transfers of course.  Like many other institutions
we have many students who transfer course once they return for the start of
their second year or by Christmas for those who transfer to a 4 year
programme with a year abroad say, or are required to transfer as the result
of poor performance in September exams.  Staff and students need to know the
exact rules soon.

2. details as to whom we will have to do annual reports and the format they
will take etc.

I am not sure whether conferences would be worthwhile as they take time to
organise and we all need to know immediately.  The SSINs are a good source
of info but could be better organised, perhaps by having each item on a
separate page so that it is easy to update your info in each area.

Julia Mann
Registry
University of Leicester