From: Frank Lynch [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 March 1999 10:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: No. of Personnel employed in Planning Office at Dundee

Hi,

My name is Frank Lynch and I work in the Central Administration of the
University of Glasgow.  We are currently undertaking a review of  Planning
at Glasgow and are seeking information on the number of people employed in
other Planning offices in the UK for comparison purposes.

Can you tell me how many people are employed in the Planning Office at your
University?? Alternatively if you can provide your Planning Office's web
address I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Frank