At Essex, we do not currently intend to provide information which will be
provided by HESA and will not be providing the HEFCE progression PIs.  For
the remaining figures we will supply 1997/98 data except in the case of
accommodation.

We will provide up to date teaching assessments.

Judith Robertson
Planning Office
University of Essex
Wivenhoe Park