Lynne,

The UG policy (developed by my predecessor) refers to harassment not
bullying, although the definition used could be applied to both
(behaviour the recipient finds disturbing or distasteful, defined in
terms of the perception of the recipient).  Certainly this seems
close to the definition of bullying used by the IRS, who are
currently conducting research in this area.

Our policy and procedures cover both students and staff, with
parallel procedures depending on the exact roles of victim and
harasser (eg staff - student,  student - student, etc) If you supply
your address I'll be pleased to put a copy in the post.

Regards,

Maya Middlemiss
Equal Opportunities Officer
University of Greenwich
Student Services, Wellington St, London, SE18 6PF