Original message :
> I have tried to send my slides on this before but have not seen them
delivered to the mailbase so this is a repeat - please accept my apolgies if
you've already received them once.

***********
> Prof. T. Reynolds,
> Clinical Chemistry Dept,
> Queens Hospital,
> Belvedere Rd.,
> Burton-on-Trent,
> STAFFS,
> DE13 0RB.
> ---------
> Tel:  +44 (0)1283 511511 ext. 4035
> Fax: +44 (0)1283 593064
> -----------

How many more times do list members have to be reminded that they should not
send E-mails with appended files to the mail server.  They should be sent
directly to the members who require them. The file appended to this E-mail
was 1.25 Mb in size, and it took about 15 minutes to download to my computer
at home, which of course I have to pay for.  I do not want the damned slides
in any case.  Is there any way in which the server could be set up to reject
appended files?

Phillip Jordan
Clinical Scientist
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital