I am sure we all know of Clinical Scientists and MLSOs who have registered
with the General Medical Council (Are you there Joe?) after completing the
appropriate training as required by statute. There are also very many
medical practitioners and MLSOs who have the qualifications and experience
to register with the Registration Council of Scientists in Health Care BUT
ARE EXCLUDED BECAUSE THEY HAVE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS.

The argument that it is unlawful to be listed on more than one indicative
register is certainly novel. It would be interested to see how whoever gave
that advice justified it.

BTW Has anyone considered how article 11 might apply to the ACB membership
itself??

Robert Forrest