We use a commercial product called Lipoclear (StatSpin Technology, 85 Morse
St., Norwood, MA 02062; Phone 617-551-0100 or 800-782-8774).  In the package
insert, the product is described as non-ionic non-toxic polymer.  We did
some studies in house (for electrolytes, BUN, Cr and enzymes) and found the
product quite satisfactory.

Hopefully, this is helpful.

Uttam Garg, Ph.D.
Director, Clinical Chemistry & Toxicology
Children's Mercy Hospital
Kansas City, MO 64108
Phone: 816-234-3803