From: Dr G. M. Addison [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 October 1999 21:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reaction to tuna?

I seem to recollect a case on the list about a patient who had an
unusual reaction to eating fish (? tuna).  I have failed to locate the
case searching the archive and I wonder if others with a greater
memory span than mine can point me in the right direction.

Mike Addison
Dr G Michael Addison
Department of Clinical Biochemistry
Royal Manchester Children's Hospital