Iam a student embarking on my final year project and require any infomation
on the following:-
Would anyone agree that the temperature of the human body  greatly increases
on contact with seating in road vehicles during long journeys,esepically
during the summer months?.
Considering the fact that air conditioning can sometimes be uneconomical and
expensive to retrofit in a vehicle, would there be any scope to develop a
cooling system based in the seating, either internally or externally.
I would be greatful for any replys or contact addresses.

regards
Andrew Lowden