From: Interactive Electronic Publishing [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 1:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for Proposals - Directory

Dear Sir/Madam,

The first call for proposals under the Information Society Technology
Programme (Thematic Programme II of the 5th Framework Programme) could
be
issued as early as the 16th February 1999.  An alternative date could be
the
15th March 1999. The calls will include the key action "Multimedia
Content
and Tools", and will certainly include the two action lines in
Interactive
Electronic Publishing.  See www.cordis.lu for details of the 5th
Framework
Programme.

We are compiling a directory of individuals and organisations who are
potentially interested in participating (co-ordinators, partners, etc.)
in
projects.  This directory will facilitate those seeking suitable project
partners.

The directory will be distributed to all our constituents in the area of
Interactive Electronic Publishing, including those currently
participating
in projects, those who attended our preparation meetings and those who
express interest in preparing a project proposal. It will also be
published
on our website (www.elpub.org).  The directory will also be available at
the
5th Framework Information Days (e.g. the first one will take place in
Paris
on 22nd February, see www.cordis.lu/ist/home.html for details).

If you wish to be included in the directory, please do the following:
1.	Fill out the attached form
2.	SAVE the form as a Word document
3.	Return the form as an attached document to [log in to unmask]

Due to the tight time-scales your details are required by 7th February
to be
included in the first compilation. Later submissions will be integrated
at
regular intervals.

Regards,

Bernard Smith
Deputy Head of Unit
DGXIII/E-4

David Dawson
Museums New Technology Adviser, Museums and Galleries Commission
tel: 0171 233 4200, email: [log in to unmask]

see the Sharing Museums Skills Millennium Awards website -
http://www.smsma.org.uk