I was wondering if anybody out there could help with a request which we have
had from a blind student who is currently studying management at Anglia
Polytechnic University.

The student is unable to read print and is wanting to get a publication
entitled Management Tasks by Rob Dixon (publishers Butterworth & Heinerman)
transcribed onto tape or disk. He is not a Braille user.

He runs his own transcription service but would be looking at a two month
timescale to get the publication transcribed. He has contacted the RNIB but
they are not aware of any Management publications available in any other
format.

He is wanting to know whether there are any other blind students on management
courses who either have copies of the above publication or any other related
publications about becoming a manager on disk/tape or are aware of where he
could obtain any.

His contact details are:

Steve Carey
Regional Transcription Centre
Anglia Polytechnic University

Tel: 01245 493131 (ext 3174)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Replies directly to Steve please.

Deborah

Deborah Birchall
Administrative Assistant
CanDo Service,  Careers Service, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW
Telephone external: (+44) (0) 1524 594370     internal: 94370
Minicom calls: (+44) (0) 1524 594370 (please use announcer)
Fax: 01524 592072