I am information officer for South Yorkshire Probation Service,
responsible for the service library and associated information and for
data protection. I joined the mailbase a few months ago and am finding
it very useful for 'listening' and learning about the ins and outs of
data protection. I'm not in an academic setting, but in the main it
applies to my work too.

Can anyone help with a technical problem?
I've got an extremely large e-mail trying to get into my mailbox and
failing miserably. I can stop the mail receipt, but it tries again next
time I log on. Is there a way of making it fail and return to sender?
I'd have thought it would have done this itself by now, but it hasn't.

--
Hilary Lawrenson
Information Officer

Tel 0114 276 6911