The second TALKS series will begin on Monday, 15 February, at 6.00 in KING'S
COLLEGE, LONDON, The Strand, London WC1 in room 131. The Speaker will be
ALLEN FISHER, and the TALK is entitled 'Shifting the literal: two fragments'
with the subtitle '(1) Collage and Simultaneity  (2) A Narratology of Space
Time'. The full programme for February-April will be published later this
month. Please publicise. All welcome.