This volume of poems, prose and visual pieces for Lee Harwood on his
60th  birthday (yesterday) is now available from Ship of Fools. Some
texts are tributes, others more obliquely address Lee's work, life and
interests.

The contributors are:

John Ashbery, Harry Guest, John Harvey, Bob Cobbing, Tom Raworth,
Peter Riley, John Freeman, Anne Stevenson, Iain Sinclair, Roy Fisher,
Kelvin Corcoran, Richard Caddel, Robert Sheppard, Ian Robinosn,
Douglas Oliver, John Muckle, Ken Edwards, Scott Thurston, Nicholas
Johnson, Alan Halsey, Andreej Jackowski, Peter Bailey, Peterjon Skelt,
Patricia Farrell and Graham Ackroyd.

I don't think Lee got wind of the project so I hope it was a surprise for
him!

Four pounds post free (cheques made out to Robert Sheppard);
overseas: 5 pounds in notes and bills, or 10 US dollars in bills.

Ship of Fools 78 Nicander Road, Liverpool, L18 1HZ.

(contibutors note: yours are in the post!!)