I think this may be of general interest.

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:28:32 +0100
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Chaz Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Invision '99

I'd like to let the people on your list know about the following. How do I
do that?..........

NewMedia Magazine is seeking the best digital media projects on the planet
for the seventh annual NewMedia Invision Awards program. The NewMedia
Invision Awards is the largest juried digital media content competition in
the world. These awards recognize creativity, innovation and technical
excellence in web sites and multimedia titles in fifty-four separate
categories, including entertainment, education, information, business,
government, marketing/advertising, community service and
personal/non-profit.

NewMedia Invision '99 takes place in San Francisco, November 10-12. The
1999 Festival program includes a two day NewMedia Insight conference
entitled "The Future of Content On The Net", the NewMedia Invision Awards
Gala Reception, the Playland Gallery of 50+ medalists demonstrating their
work, an International Showcase evening, and the Invision '99 Closing
Party.

Call for entry deadline is August 6, 1999 - don't wait until the last minute!
Online registration: http://www.newmedia.com/invision
Further information: [log in to unmask]

Thank you.