Hi Jo
I enjoyed your message regarding the difficulty of stretching dense
connective tissue - and I do agree about the importance of taking into
account spinal facilitation. I don't think I ever try to get patients to
stretch their ITT's without first manipulating the upper lumbars - which
can certainly have an almost magical effect on the tone of the ITT. But
I also spend  time on soft tissue work to the tract and especially to
the TFL - which defiintely has results.
As for the comments of the lower traps.....verrry interesting! What do
all the muscle imbalance people think of that ? I was quite tickled!
Cheers
Sophie