Greetings,
For those of you who do not already know us, Panorama of Russia is a
bookseller that specializes in non-fiction academic publications from
Russia and the former Soviet Union. In addition to books, we carry
periodicals, manuscripts, CD's, and electronic products. The fields we
cover include politics, government, history, theory of literature, arts and
cinema, military affairs, legal affairs, media, ethnic issues, language,
and more.

We are in the midst of mailing out our latest printed catalog. If you have
not received it before, and you would like to, and would like to make sure
you receive the catalog, please send us your mailing address, so that we
can include you.

We also send out e-mail catalog supplements of our new arrivals and sale
items almost every week. If you would like to be included on our
distribution list, just reply to this note, saying you want to be included
on the e-mail list.

Finally, our full catalog of books and periodicals can be found on the
internet at "www.panrus.com". You can start subscriptions from any month.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, just reply to this
message with the word “Remove.”

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,
Michael Braun