I wholeheartedly agree with Robert Forsyth. It was thoughtless to
send such a large attachment to the whole list when a bit of thought
beforehand could have enabled the sender to have just sent it to its
intended recipient.

I realise my email access is provided by work and so it
doesn't cost me phone charges, etc. but there is still my time. A
limited resource which is precious enough as it is without having to
hang around for daft attachments to be downloaded.

However, it is easy to send unintended messages on occasions. Maybe
the sender has now realised the problems caused and will be minded of
them when tempted to repeat their mistake.

John Penny