Greetings Members

My name is Peter Wibisono and I'm a first year MPT student at Mt. Saint Mary's College.

I'm a part of a group doing research on using acupressure as a therapeutic modality.  I was wondering if anyone on the physiolist or knows of someone that  uses acupressure in their clinical practice.  I would like to find out  how they us it, such as;  what are the treatment goals they are trying to achieve, how they use it and so on.  There are many indications for the use of acupressure, so I was specifically interested in how they adapted it to physical therapy.  Any leads would be of great help.

My email address is  at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance.

Peter Wibisono SPT