As I am in the process of sorting out the practicalities of how we
will introduce Internet access throughout the libraries in the London
Borough of Hillingdon, I would be very grateful for any help list
members can give with the following:

1) Are you using Internet filtering software? If so, which? Is it
loaded locally on each PC able to access the Internet, or centrally on
a web server? Does it work adequately?

2) Are you using software to limit the time any user can spend on the
Net? If so, what is it and can you supply a contact?

Thanks in anticipation. I'd be happy to summarise the responses for
the list if you don't wish to send to the whole list yourself.

Duncan Westlake, IT and Development Manager, Libraries, Arts and
Information Services, London Borough of Hillingdon.