Many thanks to Carlos for thinking of us when he came across Roberta Olson's article
on the Rosary. Not only those who took part in our Rosary discussion will be
interested; in fact, I've recently come across an episode involving the rosary that
sparked my interest, and I'm sure that this article will be of use.

Gracias! -- George

PS: If any of you should ever notice a book or article you think may interest others
on the list, please do share the information with us all!