Lucy Goosey, SPT, wrote:

>>Dr. Siff,
>
>>I am a first year student in the PT certificate program at Slacker College.
>I was wondering, um, since you are, like, a teacher or something, you
>probably have lots of old student papers.  Could you send me one, perhaps one
that
>got an "A".  I need it very soon, like, before Wednesday.  Thanks for helping
>me graduate.

***Judging from the articulate, well-structured and professional approach of
your letter, you have followed my guidelines in an exemplary fashion and have
decided (after consulting my good colleague, Dean  of the Faculty of Physical
Therapy at Slacker, Professing Dr G Vreeslijk Domenlui) that you definitely do
not need to submit any further written projects to fulfill the criteria for
your degree.  All that you need is some practical training and an internship
in the White House will offer more than adequate experience.

We consider that a project or dissertation written after your internship will
offer you greater rewards.

Very insincerely

Dr Mal Siff