Folks,

I'd like to invite you to visit the Web site [1] of the Dublin Core Data
Model Working Group (WG), where you'll find goodies such as:

   -  our mail archive,
   -  a list of our 45 members,
   -  a record of our decisions,
   -  a document intended to stimulate discussion on DC RFC #3,
   -  links to lots of other useful documents,
   -  as well as instructions on how to join the Data Model WG.

At DC-6 in Washington, members of the Data Model WG hope to work closely
with members of the other DC WGs, to ensure the DC Data Model satisfies
their requirements and to help them express their information using the Data
Model.  This will be a joint learning process, as not all Data Model issues
have been solved.  We hope to come away from Washington with most of the
outstanding questions answered.

[1] http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/dc-datamodel

Happy browsing!
Misha

  Misha Wolf            Email: [log in to unmask]      85 Fleet Street
  Standards Manager     Voice: +44 171 542 6722            London EC4P 4AJ
  Reuters Limited       Fax  : +44 171 542 8314            UK

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual  sender,
except  where  the  sender  specifically  states them to be the views of
Reuters Ltd.