Hi,
I am a new subscriber to Physio and recently read a few messages from
another doctor who is a member also (please pardon my forgetting his
name).  Anyway, he had written in response to students and others using
this service to get research help.  I was uncertain as to what was going
on, but after asking some friends and professors who are also members of
this list received answers.
To make a long story short, since I am a new member, I missed the list of
helpful resources I heard he supplied for people doing research who
seemed to be stuck for finding information.  I seem to be in that boat
currently and was wondering if he would be so kind as to give the list
again or instruct me where I can go to find that list of resources.
Thank you in advance for you time and help.
Stephanie Malzahn
MPT I at Mount St. Mary's College

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]