Dear scholars:

As part of my graduation requirements, I have to do a directed research in any field
of my choice. I have chosen to study HIV infected women's  phenomoenological
experience of deciding whether or not to have a baby. Is there any free
(demonstration) qualitative software that I may use to carry out my study? Please let
me know.

Yours,
Raphael Mutepa