I too would like to know if there is currently a qualitative methods listserve
operating.  I would like for my grounded theory students to subscribe and to
particiapte.

Margaret A. Imle, Ph.D., R.N.
Associate Professor in Child and Family Nursing
Population Based Nursing Care Department
Oregon Health Sciences University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, Oregon 97215 USA
e-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Phone:  (503)494-3823

>>> Paul Heron <[log in to unmask]> 09/29 5:55 AM >>>
If the query below is off topic for this list, I would be interested to
know of other lists where such questions are discussed. I'm new to qual
methodology and find the answers to applied questions such as these of
great use.

(Perhaps any replies should come direct to my email address to avoid
cluttering this list)