Dear Rod Whiteley
        Erik Dombroski
        Yaap-san

Thank you for your help at that time.

I was given plenty of thanks by the young orthopedist.
He was a young doctor abd located in the lowest position in an orthopaedics
department
of a hospital. So he ,at first,hesitated to use my sugestion practically
against his supervisors.
But he decided to try it at last and made a good result.
PT in Japan is generally unknown by almost people including doctor.
They don't know what PT is and what PT can do.
PT in Japan is generally 'exercise therapist'.For example we often do only
'Wiliams exercise'
without any evaluation in back pain treatment.Few PT do AKA(arthrokinetic
approach),
which is like chiropractic,not scientific,not grobal standard.
PTS in Japan is educated PT should be involved in disability level and
should be a servant of
physiatrist.(member of rehabilitation team)
I think we must adovocate what PT can do and acquire an ability to be
involved in impairment
level especially in orthopedics.
So I always intend to seek sympathetic understanding orthopedists.
After my suggestion the orthopedist became to consult me often.
It's my great pleasure.
Thanks a lot again.

Hiro Wood
Japan