CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!

I am a 3rd yaer student physio at liverpool, and I need some assistance in
finding web addresses for physiotherapy related database sites e.g CINAHL ETC

This is all part of my dissertation, which is comparing internet based
resources with traditional CD-ROM databases on the listing of relevent
research articles.

I have already joined Medline, but since this does not include all articles
from specific physiotherapy journals, it has proved to be of limited use.

If anyone has any useful addresses or tips I would be very grateful for your
assstance

SIMON DERRISCOTT