	I've changed the header because the subject is no longer St.
Albans.  I don't know if there is a comprehensive catalogue for French
monastic libraries, but there is a handy-dandy guide to them:

Genevois, A.-M,, et al., eds.  Bibliothe`ques de manuscrits me'die'vaux
	en France: Releve' des inventaires du VIIIe au XVIIIe sie`cle.
	Paris: CNRS, 1987.  ISBN 2-222-04101-5.  230 F, but I paid
	$42.63 after some conference discount in 1996.

It is organized by owners, personal and institutional, with dates of the
documents, identifications of the nature of the documents, MS references
(right down to folios!), and references to printed versions or to the
fact that inventories are not edited, though sometimes there may be
transcriptions or work in progress--e.g., "Ine'd." vs. "Ine'd.  Transcr.
(IRHT)." vs. "Ine'd.  Travail en cours."  There are multiple indices at
the end, as well.
	I'm supposed to be grading papers, so I won't peruse the
introduction to see if there's a comment that someone is working on a
master edition of them all.  Perhaps some other list members knows.

		Juris

http://oscar.wvsc.edu/~lidaka
West Virginia State College