Harvey Graff said,

Since the H-Net H-Child list is also full of syllabus requests, I wonder

if anyone is up to organizing an international syllabus exchange
electronically or on paper?

I have some views on this.
First,  it seems that H-childhood is in general covering much the same
ground  as this list has done so far in its life.
But one comment I noted recently on H-childhood struck me - it was an
appeal for more "discussion" in addition to the  circulation of
information.
As list-owner, I have regarded it as a my primary purpose to promote
good, useful, relevant discussion in this space -

...So, rather than immediately volunteering to organize the
international syllabus exchange, (I might be persuadable later!) what I
would like to see here in this list is some discussion about ways and
means of promoting the History of Childhood /Family - whether it be in
terms of teaching or research.  Is it still a 'Cinderella' subject in
H.E.?  I must say, when I read in amongst the H-Childhood exchanges that
it was "hot" as an area of academic interest and involvement, I was
surprised!
It may be warming up in the U.S.A. but it feels distinctly luke-warm in
my part of the world.
And I wonder if their are disadvantages which go along with being
associated with something "hot" ?

Cathy