the great thing about forums such as this is that folks can vote with
their feet, so i'd encourage everyone who is interested in issues of
sampling and the organisation of UK-GP research to contact and work with
trisha on this.

since most of the members of CARE are not UK GPs, i'd like to thank trisha
for using e-b-h (rather than CARE) as the forum for these discussions.

i look forward to learning the conclusions of your deliberations.

cheers
dls
Prof David L. Sackett
Director, NHS R&D Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
Consultant in Medicine                    Editor, Evidence-Based Medicine
Nuffield Department of Medicine,          University of Oxford
Level 5, John Radcliffe Hospital,         Oxford OX3 9DU, England
Phone: +44-(0)1865-221320                 Fax:  +44-(0)1865 222901
Email: [log in to unmask]          WWW:  http://cebm.jr2.ox.ac.uk