Dear Colleagues,

The conference Nationalism, Identity, Minority Rights :
Sociological and Political Perspectives, is to be held at
the University of Bristol , 16-19  September 1999. This is
being organised by Dr. Stephen May, Professor. Tariq Modood
and Dr. Judith Squires.

Keynote speakers include: Craig Calhoun, Thomas Hylland Eriksen,
Stuart Hall, Will Kymlicka, Ali Mazrui, Bhikhu Parekh, Jan
Nederveen Pieterse, Iris Marion Young, Nira Yuval-Davis.

General information can be found in the email attachment.
If you would like more details,  including a
conference registration form, please email your postal address
and I will send these to you.

If you think there are any other colleagues or networks that
would be interested I would be grateful if you could send details
of these so I can forward information on to them.

Yours

Gail Hebson (Conference Administrator)

Gail Hebson
Department of Sociology