Date:          Wed, 09 Sep 1998 09:01:00 +0100
From:          TEAM Research Group <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]
Subject:       clothing for disabled people

I am setting up a worldwide database of information relating to clothing
and special textiles for disabled and elderly people as part of a EC
TIDE project entitled EASYTEX. Our eventual aim is to enable this
special needs group to purchase clothing at prices comparable to high
street stores. Since starting the project I have come to realise that
this is a seriously neglected area.

I attach a brief description of the project.

I would be interested to know if anyone at the DRU is working in the
area of importance of clothing and its relation to
self-perception/appearance.

If you would like further details of the project or would like to be
kept informed of project progress, please contact me (tel: +44 116
2577588 fax: +44 116 2577582 e-mail: [log in to unmask]).

Dr Jane Wyatt
Senior Research Fellow
TEAM Research Group
De Montfort University