I, for one, would be very interested in on-line training opportunities, as I currently work part-time while juggling a 7 month old baby and a 10 year old child ! Courses are physically difficult to attend - yet I can access the Net at home. I note that many, if not all, the Physiotherapy training establishments in the UK seem to have e-mail addresses and I know that many of these are running and developing post-registration courses. Could some of these be adapted to be Net friendly ? This would surely be an imaginative and quite feasible way to conduct distance learning, tutorial support, even assessment. If any Course Leaders are out there, please take note !

Nikki Adams  [log in to unmask]
-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 10:46 AM

To all those who responded to my questions re software requirements for physiotherapists, I thank you!  I will try to respond individually after I have mulled over everything. Any more comments on the role IT should play in practice management, medical and treatment issues will be read with interest.  What about the internet, e-mail etc? on-line medical information, on-line training, palm tops, voice recognition, imaging? What's on the wish list?

Regards

Neil Stewart
Redshore Pty Ltd