-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 21 August 1998 14:33

Dear All

I am due to give a speech to several hundred physiotherapists on the topic of computers and physiotherapists.  In particular physiotherapy software and how it helps or hinders.  What sort of things would be useful.  What is generally not used etc etc.  I would be very grateful for any comments from readers of the list group.  What's more any comments may well be used later to improve our software product for the benefit of our clients.

Regards

Neil Stewart