I don't pretend to be a bibliographer, but it makes me squirm to think
of VOL:ISSUE:NUMBER:PAGE stuff as part of  dc:Title.

It occured to me recently that capturing such information in a
structured way might be done by using SICIs (Serial Item and
Contribution Identifier), and then using this SICI as the (or one of
several) dc:Identifier values.

comments?

stu