In <[log in to unmask]>, jwdragon wrote:
>-- [ From: jwdragon * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>Salve tutti...Sono una pittrice/stampatrice americana e uso
>l'iconographia e
>la storia italiana nelle opere mie. In questi mesi, preparo un libro
>stampato al mano dedicato ai morti partigiani della Secunda Guerra
>Mondiale
>(in inglese).  Lavoro in un piccolo museo e sto organizzando una
>mostra
>dell'arte di un pittore italo-americano, Nicholas Marsicano
>(http://www.
>ulster.net/~waa/marsi.htm)  Grazie in anticipo per qualsiasi
>informazione o
>indirizzi sul rete che si tratta della lotta dei partigiani.
>---jwdragon

The website for the Istituto nazionale per la storia del movimento di
liberazione in Italia can be found at www.insmli.it. This also
contains links to many of the other Resistance institutes in Italy.
I'm sure they would be delighted to answer any queries you have. Sadly
the institutes are going through a hard time at the moment - they are
woefully underfunded and have suffered a major blow with the recent
death of one of their leading figures, Massimo Legnani.

I published an anthology of Resistance texts last year with a section
on death which might be of interest to you. I also have a large
collection of slides of Resistance monuments as well as
material on Cd Rom. Let me know of you would like the details.
Alternatively come and visit me in Glasgow.

In the meantime evviva la Resistenza.

Phil Cooke

--
Philip Cooke