Hi World -

I go away for a few days holiday (on the Isle of Arran off the
coast of Scotland - utterly blissful) and when I come back, what
do I find? Once again the usual Virus Hoax does the rounds.  The 'Win
a Holiday' virus hoax is the latest in a long list, which includes
'Good Times', 'Deeyenda', 'Join the Crew' and others.  Sending
multiple copies of the bogus virus warning to lists, plays into the
hands of the sad folk who originate  these virus warnings in the
first place - the Internet effectively gets swamped by junk mail,
which means that serious and purposive email can't get through.

If you receive notice of a Virus warning, or an Internet Chain
letter, or a begging letter, then please, before you consider sending
it to the PHYSIO (or any other list) check the US Department Of
Energy Computer Incident Advisory Capability  WWW pages at:
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html
or get in touch with me, and I'll check it out.

I'm still wading through my email, so if anyone has contacted me over
the past 5 days, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers!

Heather

Heather Upfield,  List-owner PHYSIO Mailbase
Dept Physiotherapy, Queen Margaret College
Edinburgh EH6 8HF, Scotland, UK
email: [log in to unmask] OR
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone:+44 (0) 131 317 3641 Fax:+44 (0) 131 317 3815