(Apologies for my earlier message which was intended only for Heather at
"headquarters")

University of Brighton

Lecturers/Senior Lecturers in Physiotherapy
up to #28,516

Two exciting opportunities exist to join the School of Healthcare
Professions which is active both nationally and internationally in
research, course delivery and continuing professional development. You
will be expected to make a considerable contribution to the academic and
research work of the department and you should be a state registered
physiotherapist, preferably with a higher degree and a strong clinical
and/ or academic background. For one post (ref: HE314) we are seeking
expertise in Neuromusculoskeletal assessment and management and for the
other post (ref: HE313) cardio-respiratory/ exercise physiology expertise
is required.

Application forms and further details, including important information
about the content of your CV, are available from the Personnel Department,
University of Brighton, Brighton, BN2 4AT, or from our web site at
http://www.bton.ac.uk/vacancies/, or via our 24 hour answerphone: (01273)
642849. Please quote the reference number.

(For informal discussion please ring Lynne Caladine (Course Leader) on
01273 643773.)

Closing date:	19 June 1998