Dear All,

        Thanks to all who helped in my cataloguing of an early 14th c.
breviary.  This expression of gratitude has been delayed far too long.  In
doing such work one depends muchly on sainrts found in the calendar.  At
first following the bum steer of a 19th c ex libris I was lookoing for
saints venerated in La Rochelle.  Finally I had to conclude there were none
apart from those popular throughout France anyway.   With the help of
generous members of this med. rel. list I turned attention to Autun where
five feast days and in red at that made it clear that the breviary
originally was from that diocese.  Again many thanks to all who helped so
graciously.
                                        Joe Pope