Dear medieval-religioners,

Following up from George's query about the Scout Report: this is a project
coming out of the University of Wisconsin that sends subscribers an email
message once a week or so, with a list of interesting web sites (with
descriptions). I have found it very informative. Along with the general
"Scout Report," it comes in various more specific versions, including
"Social Sciences" (which includes what most of us would probably call
humanities). Here's their web page, which includes instructions for
subscribing:

http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/

If anyone in medieval-religion-land cannot get web access, but would like to
subscribe, let me know and I'll send you the instructions via email.

Shannon McSheffrey
Concordia U., Montreal