Dear all,

I know several statistical analyses for the calculation of the
responsiviness of a measurement instrument creating data on
an interval or ratio level.
But i do not know such statistical analyses for measurement
instruments that produce ordinal scale data as many questionnaires do.
Is there anyone who can suggest me such an analysis?

Sincerely,

Geert

Geert Aufdemkampe MscPT, senior research associate
Polytechnic of Utrecht, Faculty of Health Science,
Department of Physical Therapy, Utrecht, The Netherlands
phone: ..31302585136
e-mail: [log in to unmask]