Head Of Languages For Business

£Negotiable

Situated in the heart of Regent’s Park, the European Business School,
London is a private institution of higher education established in 1979 as a
centre of excellence in international business and management education.
We offer a range of 5 BA (Hons) degrees in European and International
Business Studies with a strong emphasis on languages.

Due to internal promotion, EBS London is seeking an outstanding and
dynamic individual to lead the department, which teaches French, Spanish,
German, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. We are
particularly looking to strengthen our Languages for Business teaching and
staff development activities.

The successful applicant should possess the following:

     a good first degree in applied languages with a post-graduate
     qualification.
     native or near native proficiency in one of the foreign languages taught
     at EBS, together with extensive teaching experience at a similar level.
     proven academic leadership experience at a senior level.
     the ability to apply new methods and the latest technology to teaching
     and research.

     further qualifications or experience in business/management would be
     a distinct advantage.

Applications by CV to: The Personnel Department, EBS London, Regent’s
College, Inner Circle, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4NS, or telephone
(0171) 487 7619 for further details.

Email: [log in to unmask]

Closing date: Friday, 15 May 1998

This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not re-apply.

Further details: http://www.regents.ac.uk/colleges/ebs/ebs.html

If you apply for this position please say you saw it on jobs.ac.uk
URL of this document: http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/AD885.html
Date of input: 27 Apr 98