Dear all,

M. Roy Harris, who is presently revising his edition of an Occitan Cathar
ritual for publication, has asked me for help with looking up several
passages of the text in the following edition by Carlo Negroni:

     TITLE: La Bibbia volgare secondo la rara edizione del I di
     ottobre MCCCCLXXI;
     PLACE: Bologna,
 PUBLISHER: G. Romagnoli,
      YEAR: 1882 1887
  PUB TYPE: Book
    FORMAT: 10 v. 23 cm.
    SERIES: Collezione di opere inedite o rare dei primi tre secoli
     della lingua, [57-66]
     Collezione di opere inedite o rare ; v. 57-66.
     NOTES: "Edizione di soli 300 esemplari."

Unfortunately, neither Negroni's edition nor his source (printed by Nicola'
Jenson in Venice, 1 Oct. 1471) seem to be available in Berlin, and I am
therefore asking you for help: does any of you have easy access to an
exemplar of Negroni's edition or of Negroni's source and would be willing
to devote the time and labour of supplying prof. Harris with quotations of
ca. 30 biblical verses (one passage from Ecclesiastes and the others from
the New Testament)?

Any help would be highly appreciated,

  Otfried

Otfried Lieberknecht, Schoeneberger Str. 11, D-12163 Berlin
phone & fax: ++49 30 8516675, E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  Homepage for Dante Studies:
http://members.aol.com/lieberk/welcome.html
  Listowner Italian-Studies:
http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies/