Paul

If you took my contribution as a critique on gardening my apologies, this
was not my intent.  I was simply not sure of the nature of the list, having
only joined yesterday and read last months archives of discussion.

Personally I dont see why this must be an either or proposition  -- as a
feminist I have nothing against people talking about critically about
personal practices that sustain them and find a lot of insights in the
politics of the every day,  --- most organizations that have held my
interest over the years have included both -- surely this list can too?

Sue Ruddick
Associate Professor
Department of Geography
University of Toronto