christoph meier wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
> I will be teaching a class on CAQDAS and I am looking for
> published reports by USERS employing different qda-software in
> their research. While I have located several reports on using The
> Ethnograph, I have located only one report on NUD.IST (L.
> Richards, Transition work! Reflections on a three-year NUD*IST
> project, in Burgess (ed.) 1995 - not really only a user, though)
> and so far none on packages like HyperRESEARCH, ATLAS.ti,
> Kwalitan or WinMAX.

Well, the authors of the programs published quite a lot. For atlas/ti,
see Thomas Muhr and his pages at http://www.atlasti.de, for an overview
on all available pages see my text analysis pages at
http://www.soziologie.uni-jena.de/home/klein/textanae.htm. Maybe it is a
good entry point for finding more information. Also the Weitzman/Miles
book gives a good overview on different software and its pros and cons.

Best regards

Harald Klein

Institut f|r Soziologie
Uni Jena