Brad Maurer wrote:

> Thomas Bazydlo wrote:
> >
> > I will be traveling over coming few months and unfortunately I will not have
> > an access to my university medical data base.
> > I wonder if someone can help me with Internet addresses where I can do
> > search for medical and rehab related articles free of charge.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Thomas Bazydlo

Try PubMed at <www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/freemedl.html> It's free, but one of the
better search facilities. Not all Medlines are the same, some are more complete
than others.
It is possible to combine searches, which saves a lot of time ploughing through
unsuitable refs, and also includes a citation identifier - if you know the article
you want but can't remember all the details, it will search on incomplete details.

Carol David