From: Marguerite
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: home ex programs ?
Date: Friday, April 17, 1998 12:06PM

I'm a home health PT and our company is looking to purchase a software
program that would allow us to devise individualised home ex programs
for our clients. Anyone out there with recommendations ?

I'm also wondering if any home care PT's are doing any studies or
research at the moment on any subject, I'm interested in doing some sort
of study but due my wide variety of patients I'm finding it hard to
narrow a topic down for myself !
Thanks a lot !